Sunday 20 December 2009

Kung Foo Panda Does NOT Look Like Me.......


Weekend was funny again. We had a mid & late sitting but nowt early on.....Strictly final was on, and I should imagine our usual customers would watch this over X-factor.
A confession.....I've been watching the best & worst X- Factor auditions on ITV2 and have been practising in the shower....
"hey everybody take a look at me,
I got street credibility,
I may not have a job,
but I have a good time with the boys that I meet down the line.......



I may have a chance so maybe I will apply.........

Anyway.....

Looking forward to a Saints away day on Christmas. IA the weather is clear but cold. The cold does clean things up so a visit to the coast should be refreshing to say the least.

Oooh oooh I made myself a bhuna to be proud of last night. It was sensational. Juicy tikka in a dryish sauce spiked with chilli flakes, garlic and a methi. As usual I didn't take a picture but judging by the sounds my tummy was making it was accepted with glee with no repercussions this morning......

Nachos....

No comments:

Post a Comment