Thursday 31 December 2009

"Arsenal are playing well aren't they?"


A Homage.....to WN, Domingo & Pavorotti!!


But WN or LBN (work it out) was wearing a fetching purple jumper. Rather nice I didn't think. No wonder he gave me a scarf of the same batty colour before. I did like it as it matches my eye shadow and it did have a rather soft touch. Never, I thought, will I wear clothing of that colour. Anyway, cold it rather was the other day. I dugged in my wardrobe to find my woolly jumpers. Found some which I'd put away either as it was out of season or they had shrunk or I had got bigger. Found a really cuddly John Rocha one. Lovely and warm it was. Kinda a burnt chocolate colour with, yes, a purple trim to it.

Anyway, Curry House been busy over the hols. We finally moving with the new menu................tried a a couple of dishes from other local restaurants. Both tasted like pants....that reminds me. Back in a bit.

That's better. Depends on your perspective though......

I have recently re-discovered Twiglets. Marmite covered wholegrain baked little things. Try 'em. Love 'em or hate 'em as they say. Remember it's a fine line between love and hate....

Burritos

No comments:

Post a Comment